Wednesday, December 14, 2016

MERRY Christmas to YOU!!

Hello my friends.....I don't know about you but
I've been on a roll pumping out Christmas Decorations.
You see all of my decorations from "christmas past" are
packed away in my storage unit,
and I can't get to them.... (POOR PLANNING on my behalf!)
....and I just can't make it through this season with our ANYTHING!
So here is one of them..........
2016stocking
I have been working from CCB Farmhouse Christmas Mix and Match pad
.... because IT'S ALL THERE!
printed canvas
 various burlaps
 several printed papers
 kraft paper
 canvas and flute
what is there not to LOVE ABOUT THIS??
farmhouse_christmas_mix_and_match_contents_large
I did add my current favorite CCB paper Red & Kraft Ribbon Stripe
CCP2370
I tried to capture the Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glam ~ Chandelier
.....it didn't work, but it sure is pretty in real life!

2016stocking2

I painted Santa's beard, hat and the bottom of his britches
with the Chandelier Glimmer Glam
Can I say.......it just shimmer in the Christmas lights.
If you look closely you can vaguely
see the snowflakes I stenciled onto the CCB Large Stocking
2016stocking4
2016stocking5

I created a video to share with you showing how I created the flower cluster....


2 comments:

Maily said...

Wow! This Christmas sock looks very cool. It will be a very good gift for my lovely people. I will try to make such socks. Thanks for such detailed descriptions. Please keep it good posting. Don't waste your time on doing boring paperwork - assist it to professionals at www.custom-paper-writing.org and feel no responsibilities.

Maureen Chandler said...

I love your stocking project and the flowers came out beautifully! It's amazing how water will make paper so much stronger when it dries! Thanks so much for sharing all the special touches in your blog!! Merry Christmas!